hesitant aranta



depicted

[foto de ºCHiViSº--flickr]

incoming
Nicomachean Ethics//Aristotle
Eudemian Ethics//Aristotle
Poetics//Aristotle
De Anima//Aristotle
Cause, Necessity and Blame//Richard Sorabji
The Fragility of Goodness//Martha C. Nussbaum
Essays on Aristotle's Ethics//Amelie Rorty (editor)
Aristotle's Theory of Action//David Charles
Aristotle on Moral Responsibility//Susan S. Meyer
The Fabric of Character//Nancy Sherman
Choosing Character//Jonathan Jacobs
Aristotle's Psychology//Daniel N. Robinson

Volta//Björk
Medùlla//Björk
Vespertine//Björk
Vespertine Live at the Royal Opera House//Björk

Carbon Monoxide//Marlboro Reds
caffeine in not so large ammounts

a whole lotta love

secondary bibliography

overt influences
straying

[...]
Wie ich mechanisch eine neue Zigarrette drehe und die braunen Stäubchen mit feinem Prickeln auf das weißgelbe Löschpapier der Schreibmappe niedertaumeln, will es mir unwarscheinlich werden, daß ich noch wache. Und wie die feuchtwarme Abendluft, die durch das offene Fenster neben mir hereingeht, die Rauchwölkchen so seltsam formt und aus dem Bereich der grünbeschirmten Lampe ins Mattschwarze trägt, steht es mir fest, daß ich schon träume.
Da wird's natürlich schon ganz arg; denn diese Meinung wirft der Phantasie die Zügel auf den Rücken. Hinter mir knackt heimlich neckend die Stuhllehne, daß es mir jäh wie hastiger Schauder durch alle Nerven fährt. Das stört mich ärgerlich in meinem tiefsinnigen Studium der Bizarren Rauchschriftzeichen, die im mich irren, und über die einen Leitfaden zu ferfassen ich bereits entschlossen war.
Aber nun ist die Ruhe zum Teufel. Tolle Bewegung in allen Sinnen. Fiebrisch, nervös, wahnsinnig. Jeder Laut keift. Und mit all dem verwirrt steigt Vergessenes auf. Einst dem Sehsinn Eingeprägtes, das sich seltsam erneut; mit dem Fühlen dazu von damals. [...] Vision. Proza-Skizze//Thomas Mann.


past utterances
08.03
09.03
10.03
11.03
12.03
01.04
02.04
03.04
04.04
05.04
06.04
07.04
08.04
10.04
11.04
12.04
01.05
02.05
03.05
04.05
05.05
06.05
07.05
08.05
09.05
10.05
11.05
01.06
02.06
04.06
05.06
06.06
07.06
10.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
05.08


19.11.03

8 Easy Steps -=- Alanis Morissette How to stay paralyzed by fear of abandonment How to defer to men in solvable predicaments How to control someone to be a carbon copy of you How to have that not work and have them run away from you How to keep people at arms-length and never get too close How to mistrust the ones you supposedly love the most How to pretend you're fine and don't need help from anyone How to feel worthless unless you're helping I'll teach you all this in eight easy steps In the course of a lifetime you'll never forget I'll show you how to in eight easy steps I'll show you how leadership looks when taught by the best How to hate women when you're supposed to be a feminist How to play all-highest when you're really a hypocrite How to hate god when you're a prayer and a spirtualist How to sabotage if you're in tough seas I'll teach you all this in eight easy steps In the course of a lifetime you'll never forget I'll show you how to in eight easy steps I'll show you how leadership looks when taught by the best I've been doing research for years I've been practicing my ass off I've been waiting my whole life for this moment, i swear to you Culminating just to be this well-versed leader for you I'll teach you all this in eight easy steps In the course of a lifetime you'll never forget I'll show you how to in eight easy steps I'll show you how leadership looks when taught by the best How to lie to yourself and thereby to everyone else How to keep smiling when you're thinking of killing yourself How to know them all the too well by going with them How to stay stuck in your life hating them I'll teach you all this in eight easy steps In the course of a lifetime you'll never forget I'll show you how to in eight easy steps I'll show you how leadership looks when taught by the best I've been wondering what this song is supposed to mean, i know it says a lot of things to me , but i doubt they are the ones that are meant to get through; it really is a problem that we are not able to fully expose what we want to say in a manner that others understand it the way we would want to, then again, maybe it is not everyone's problem, just my inept-ness. I don't know if i would like it as much if i understood the situations that brought forth its creation, i don't know if would like it as much if i fully understood it.... there's an external condition to my liking it: September 13th. it's just a matter of moment, i guess, of the wonderful memories it triggers... never in my life had i been so happy as that day, realizing that there was a human being (just that, no deity behind it all, no extraordinary feature involved in the existence of such a being, no supernatural reason for me to be there, fascinated) talking, and me, listening.