:: Piet's game ::
If you were able to travel back in time to any year, era or century, what would you bring back with you? You can only pick one frame of time, and the things you bring back may be living things as well nonliving things (in other words, creatures and people can be smuggled back with you). There is no limit, but aim for 50 things.
time frame: my life, to this point. (how could i even conceive bringing back something that was never mine?)
1. the "batigallenco".
2. those proud eyes of hers.
3. the sound of his voice.
4. all the books i've lost.
5. "a night at the opera" by queen.
6. the pocket knifes i wasn't allowed but nevertheless used.
7. that first bottle of rum.
8. that first ticket to the 'book-fair'.
9. my pulse.
10. that meter of hair.
11. a swimming pool.
12. my left-handed abilities.
13. the egg flavored jelly beans from miami.
14. his curly
hair, along with everything else that is his.
15. my chemistry book.
17. my father's silver celebrity
18. my mother's green renault 4
19. the set of water colors given to me on my brother's birth.
20. the possibility of falling asleep on the way to school.
21. my uniform's red shoes.
22. my goldfish.
23. my keropi mezameshitokei... "ohayou gozaimasu!".
24. my recycled pencils.
25. my rgveda #10 manga.
26. my mickey mouse guitar pick.
28. meow (also known as cuál)
29. my red puma shoes.
30. my eyelashes.
31. my distrust for murphy's law.
32. my raging fanatism for alanis morissette and the joyous feeling that accompanied every note of her music.
33. my knowledge of many kanji.
34. my ability to wake up.
35. his hands.
36. my thundercats notebooks.
37. my toeffl exam's results.
38. that beautifull swimsuit i never got to wear.
39. my pierced tongue.
40. watching movies on the phone with norma.
41. angie's smell.
42. his eyes.
43. pantufla, the only dog i ever had.
44. the first time i fell off a horse.
45. my beatles commemorative coffee mug.
46. his lips
47. my paintbrushes.
48. my da vinci poster.
49. that picture with black hair and red shirt.
coming in through my ears::hideyoshi san on the phone telling me that the embassy's exam is next friday